Starting a Treatment
PRE- REQUISITES TO START A TREATMENT:
1. Preliminary Manual Cleaning and Removing of Organic Residue has to be done by the cleaning personnel
2. All windows have to be closed
3. Any Air Ventilation or Air Exhausters have to be turned OFF for the entire period of the treatment and the following 15 minutes after the treatment.
4. The operator has the responsibility to confirm that NO persons or animals remained inside the room subject to treatment
5. All entry doors of the room subject to treatment have to be closed and sealed.
DURING THE TREATMENT:
1. It is not possible for anybody to enter the room after the treatment until a 60 minutes period has elapsed from the start of the treatment.
2. Specialized Operators can enter after the first 15 minutes ONLY with proper Personal Protection Devices to protect mouth, eyes and hands.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
1. Preferably a Sealing Sticker has to be placed on the entry door indicating the re-entry time (60 minutes after the start of the treatment).
Follow the step by step instructions on the H-Fog APP or on the H-Fog Portal to properly run a Sanitization Treatment.
ATTENTION: until the status “NO EN- TRY” is shown on the H-Fog APP or H-Fog Portal, it is forbidden for any person or animal entering the room where the treatment has been exe- cuted.